The Sky Was Upside Down
Canoes on Lake Moraine, Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada.
Like many of Canada’s glacial lakes, this one had a stunning milky-turquoise color. The opaque quality is due to “glacial flour,” or tiny rock particles dislodged through erosion and then suspended in the water.
it probably seems like i cry over stupid shit but tbh i usually end up crying because i’ve stored up all of my upset feelings from multiple things rather than express them and then the littlest thing sets me off like spilling my drink may not be that big of a deal but when i’ve stored up that many negative emotions it feels like i busted a hole in the hoover dam
“Golden Age" is from Silver Firs' eponymous LP which is out now via Oh Sister Records.
- Period: You want cookies
- Period: You want to fuck
- Period: You want to fuck while eating cookies.
- Period: Let's be sad about trivial things, shall we?
- Period: Kill them.
- Period: Kill them too.
- Period: Kill them and eat their cookies.
- Period: Shhhh it's okay you'll feel better soon.
- Period: HAHAHAHAHA NO YOU WON'T FUCK YOU.
- Period: Whoops you dropped a spoon better cry